Friday, October 17, 2008

Down on the farm!












Max had a fieldtrip a few weeks ago at Schnepf farms so I decided to take Luke and Madi with us. Of course they were excited to get out of school for the day, and all of them had a blast! They all wanted to ride the train first so we did and then they wanted to check out the rides. One nice thing for us is that hardly anyone was there so no waiting to get on the rides for us! They loved the swings and they stayed on them a couple times in a row because no one was in line. After the rides we went and watched the pig race, Max really got a kick out of that! That lasted for 20 mins or so and we decided that it was a good time to have lunch. After lunch the kids wanted to ride the train again, so we did. We also went to a dog frisbee show and we all loved that! This one dog caught 15 in a row, pretty amazing! The kids had fun on the hayride, on one stop we got to feed the deers and on the other stop we went through the maze, that didn't last to long, the kids got a little scared! Off to the rides again, Luke and Madi wanted to do the rock wall and they did great, Luke made it to the top! All of them wanted to check out the animals so we did and this one goat really liked Max and followed him around, Max was a little nervous and asked his sister to come rescue him! We ended the day by picking out pumpkins, it was a great day down on the farm!

5 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Hi Lori!! How are you?! It's been forever since I have seen you... I was blog-hopping and came across your family blog. I hope you and your family are doing well... check in sometime, I would LOVE to hear from you!

-Alissa Peterson :)

PS I had a bug 'stalk' me the other day and it reminded me of Girl's Camp under the ramada! :)

The Romneys said...

I miss hearing the fireworks at Shnepf this year!

Grant, Stacey, Logan, Ellie, and Hutty said...

Hi Lori!
I tracked you down!!!! Had so much fun with you that night we all got together at my house! I want to just squeeze little Max! Hopefully he doesn't remember my potty mouthed children! Your family is beautiful! check out my blog-thebomstabunch.blogspot- there is a suprise!
Stacey

Suzanne said...

How fun! Your kids are so cute...I can't believe how old they are! We miss you guys...hope all is going well!

Heather Humphreys said...

Hi Lori!! It's so fun to see what your family has been up to! We miss seeing you guys and hopefully we can find a time to get together sometime soon!

Heather Humphreys