Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas morning
















I thought my kids would wake up super early on Christmas, they didn't. I am not complaining, I am ok about it, I just thought they would of been up before 6am! Max was the first one up(a little before 7am) and he was just waiting patiently out in the loft, I asked him if he went and looked at the things santa brought him and he said, "I am waiting for everyone to get up before I go". What a nice boy! He didn't even attempt to wake us up! I told him to go downstairs to see what he got, so he went and soon after he got down there we heard a "YES, that is so cool"! He came running back upstairs and he was grinning from ear to ear! Madi woke up next, and was very excited to see what she got so we woke Luke up and we went downstairs to tackle all the presents they got. Everyone was very happy about all the things they got, which makes it another successful year for us.

No comments: