Thursday, January 8, 2009

A visit with Santa







Madi and Max really wanted to go see Santa at the mall, Luke on the otherhand really wasn't that interested but we went as a family. We stood in line for about 15 mins., which I didn't think was bad. Max was very curious, he kept checking on Santa every few minutes. Madi and Max decided that they would go together on Santa's lap, I couldn't even get Luke to stand by him, luke is too cool for that I guess! The night before we went to see Santa, we watched the movie Elf, and there is a scene where Santa comes for the kids and Elf told him, "Your not the real Santa, look at your beard its fake"! Well, Max was really studying Santa, just kept staring at him. When the kids were done, Max came running to me and said, " Mom, he was the real santa, I saw whiskers coming out of his neck"! Max was a very happy boy that night!

2 comments:

Nickie said...

So cute Lori! A good Santa makes it all the better.

Suzanne said...

How cute! I'm glad Max got to see the real Santa! Kids make Christmas so much better, don't they?