Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Girls Trip





















































What a fun weekend we had! Laura and I went up to visit Lauri in Colorado the first weekend in March. We had a blast hanging out, no kids and no hubby's! Friday night we went out to dinner and to a Comedy show, we had some good laughs, although I probably won't go and see that Comedian ever again, he was a little bit to much for me:). Saturday morning we layed around and watched a movie, I never get to do that! We finally got dressed and ready for the day around 2pm, we went to Lauri's friends Bakery, and got a free cookie, after getting our cookie we drove into Downtown and went to 16th street, lots of shopping but we didn't do that we went out to dinner instead! None of us really didn't want to go do anything so Lauri drove around and we went into some really nice neighborhoods with huge houses. We rented some movies and had some junk food and stayed up until 3am, I guess us girls like to talk alot:) Sunday morning we went out to Red rocks and went on a hike, very pretty. We had a great weekend and I can't wait until the next one! Thanks girls!

2 comments:

The Knappy Crew said...

Wow! looks like fun girls. (: I bet it was so beautiful.

joey said...

How fun, you look great!